Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Catching Up With The Bees: Bumble

     When I last wrote about Bumble she was five years old and heading off to Kindergarten for the first time and I was a little stressed!  You may remember that I was reluctant to let a stranger drive her to school everyday.  Well, last week my now six year old Bumble finally found out the stranger's name!  It is Bruce.  Bruce sounds like a nice, friendly, safe, responsible bus driver name don't you think?  I know nothing about you Bruce, but thanks for driving my daughter safely to school everyday!  
This picture was taken by Stinger, who loves it when his sissy FINALLY comes home!    
These days, Bumble can mostly be found with her nose in a book...


She has been reading so much lately that I need to remind her that she can go outside and play.  "But reading is so much fun!" she will say.  Bumble, do you know we have a nice comfy couch that is available for you to read on instead of those hard bar stools?  Oh wait, you always did like to lay on hard surfaces...



No comments:

Post a Comment