Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Kohl's Diet Plan

I am on a new diet plan.  It is the first diet plan I have ever been on in my entire life. It is the Kohl's diet plan. Yes I do mean the department store. The one with the "get a $10.00 coupon with a $50.00 purchase" which just makes me ask why not just lower your prices on everything so we don't go to the check out with a total of $48.00 and think we have to buy something else just to get the $10.00 coupon. Yeah it has happened to me. Ok back to the diet plan.  Warning: This is a 12 step program.
 1. Get in your car
 2. Drive to Kohls 
 3. Go inside
 4. Pick out a couple of outfits to try on
 5. Go to the changing room
 6. Put outfits on
 7. Look at yourself in the 3 way mirror
 8. Put outfits on rack for store employees to put back
 9. Drive home
10. Ask your Honey if he still loves you even though you put on a lot of weight
11. Put on your running shoes
12. Start running!

Yes I have completed all 12 steps.  I am happy to report I have lost 20 lbs. since starting this diet and am still running to this day!

1 comment:

  1. I could bring my bike up, I need the exercise

    ReplyDelete