Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It is Wise to Shop at Weis

I shop at one grocery store every week.  Weis Markets.  No they are not paying me to post this. It is the only local store that doubles coupons that have a value of up to a dollar. That means that .95 cents off coupon is really worth $1.90. A $0.75 coupon is worth more than a $1.00 coupon because it doubles to $1.50.  This is what I was able to do this week with coupons. This is what I bought:

 
 
10 boxes Hamburger Helper
8 boxes Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes of Total Cereal
4 boxes Betty Crocker cake mixes
2 boxes Ortega Taco shells
3 El paso taco seasoning pouches
12 Yoplait yogurts
2 Simplait Yogurts
2 Fruplait multi-pack yogurts
2 Yo crunch yogurts
2 Green Giant Frozen Seasoned Steamers Vegetables
1 o-live olive oil
1 shake and pour brownie mix
4 packages Keebler Cinnamon Roll Cookies
 
Total value before Weis Club Savings and Coupons: $120.75
My total after using my Weis Club Card and Coupons:
 $34.70 for 57 items!
 
I saved $86.05. That is 72%.
 
(Note: Not all Weis Makets fully double coupons so check with the one in your area to see what their policy is.)
 
Honey can have yogurt in his lunch for the next 3 weeks and Bumble loves her fruit snacks.  She knows I only buy them when they go on sale so this is a treat for her.    
 
So are you ready to learn to coupon???  Stay Tuned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment