Monday, December 23, 2013

Dear Mr. Sherwin Williams

Dear Mr. Sherwin Williams,

I love staring at your paint fan deck.  It's beautiful.

 
I used to watch HGTV's Design Star and think, I could do that.  I don't think I would get very far in the competition though.  I take to long to make decisions.  All of the other contestants would have their rooms completed and I would still be staring at your paint fan deck! 
 This past week,  I have been trying to find the perfect paint color for our foyer, dining, living room, and kitchen area.  I have spent hours staring and comparing and Internet browsing, and I finally narrowed it down to two of your strips.
 
 
Honey and I went your store and bought some sample cans of some colors that "spoke" to us from these two strips.  Here are two of the colors.  The one on the left is your paint color Relaxed Khaki (SW6149).  The one on the right is Rice Grain (SW6155).  What do you think?


 
I know I shocked you all with the tan and brown.  I tried them at different places around the living room...


and in the foyer...


Honey wants to make a decision tonight because he has thirteen days off for Christmas vacation and wants to get this done.  I am leaning towards the lighter color Rice Grain, but have been known to change my mind in the last few minutes.  Any suggestions would be helpful.
 
Sincerely,
Queen Bee

5 comments:

  1. I like the lighter color also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote the right. I HATE picking colors! Merry xmas (Jerry, Amanda & Jameson)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your vote!! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas as well!

      Delete
  3. I like the lighter color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loretta for your vote. We went tonight and bought the paint. We went with the lighter color!

      Delete