Monday, December 9, 2013

Weis Coupon Deals

If you are planning on shopping at Weis Markets this week here are a few items you may want to pick up...


Shelf Price of these items: $83.88
After sale and coupons $22.97!!
 
Purex Laundry Detergent is on sale for $1.99.  There is a $1.00 off 1 Weis ecoupon available on their website.  Also Savingstar has another $1.00 off of 1 coupon, making the two I bought $0.99 cents each!
 
Sparkle paper towels are on sale for $3.47 for 6 rolls.  Limit of 2 packages at that price.  I used a $1.00 off of 2 packages found in a recent Sunday paper. 
 
Angel Soft toilet paper is also on sale for $3.47 for 12 rolls.  I used 2- $1.00 off of 1 coupons from www.coupons.com.
 
Cream Cheese is on sale for $0.77 cents for 8 oz. - NO Coupons needed!! Limit of 4.
 
Nature's Harvest Bread is on sale for $2.00 a loaf.  I had 3- $0.75 off of 1 coupons that double to $1.50 so each package cost me $0.50!  These coupons were from inserts from Sunday newpapers.
 
Thomas English Muffins are Buy 1 get 2 Free.  I paid $4.19 for all 3 packages.
 
And here is my favorite sale of the week:
Krusteaz muffin, cookie, and pancake mixes are all on sale this week for $1.49 a box when you buy 3 boxes.  (You must buy in multiples of 3!)
I had  6-$0.55 off of 1 box found in Sunday coupons inserts that each doubled to $1.10.  There is also a $1.00 off of 2 WEIS coupons in their recent Winter savings coupon booklets available in stores.  I paid $1.34 for 6 boxes or $0.22 cents a box.  That's a lot of cheap pancakes and waffles!!
 
Have fun shopping at Weis this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment