Thursday, October 18, 2012

A "Senior" Bee Buys More Cereal

Has anyone else been getting the Post cereal coupons printing out at the checkout with your receipt at Weis recently? I have been getting the Fruity Pebbles coupons and my sister received a Honeycomb coupon.  Here is what I did this week with those coupons.
  
 
The total shelf price of the above Post cereals is $10.07.  After Weis discounts the total came to $5.00. After all coupons were deducted the grand total was $1.75.  Yes, that comes to $0.57 a box! I apologize about the condition the Fruity Pebbles box.  Bumble was so excited about this cereal she decided to open it as soon as I brought it home!  By the way, please do not ever pay more than $1.25 for a box of cereal. There is absolutely no need to. I see people in the grocery store buying cereal that cost $4.00 a box.  This makes me want to cry!  Please do not make me cry.  Use a coupon this week!
 
Oh and by the way. I went shopping on Tuesday this week which just so happens to be senior citizens discount day.  Guess what! Apparently I have aged quite I bit. I received 5% off my entire grocery bill. Thank you checkout lady.  Now does anybody know where I can get a coupon for wrinkle cream?  And maybe one for some hair dye?  I wouldn't be so concerned but this is the second time this has happened!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment