Thursday, October 25, 2012

Queen Bee Buys Yogurt

 If you like yogurt here is a deal you can do at Weis this week.  Here is what I bought: 
 

4 boxes Gogurt and 2 boxes of Fruplait
 
The shelf price of the Gogurt is $2.79 a box but is on sale this week for $2.00 a box.  There is a $0.85 off of 2 coupon available at www.bettycrocker.com. This makes one box $1.15 since the coupon fully doubles.
 
The Fruplait shelf price is $2.99 for a box but is also on sale this week for $2.00 a box.  There is a $0.60 off of 1 coupon available at www.bettycrocker.com. This makes one box $0.80 cents since the coupon fully doubles.
 
 
So how much did I save on this deal?
Shelf price for all items is $17.14
What did I pay for the above yogurt: $6.20
I saved $10.49!
 
Weis also has a deal that if you spend $75.00 on certain items in the next three weeks you receive a $20.00 coupon at checkout.  The above items are included in this deal. Since I bought these items I have $17.14 towards that reward.

I don't know about you but I am beginning to love Mrs. Crocker.  She sure does have some great coupons!  Now please excuse me while I go gurt some yogurt for Bumble and Stinger!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment