Saturday, October 20, 2012

Honey the Busy Bee

The last time I posted about our land, Honey had a bad case of poison.  Let me rephrase that. He had a HORRIBLE case of poison.  So much so that the doctor recommend he not work for a couple days.  He had it everywhere. It blistered and then started oozing! I took some pictures of the blisters but can't even bring myself to post them.  Your welcome! But, poor Honey.  He slept on the couch under the ceiling fan covered in calamine lotion and ice packs for a couple of weeks.  What did Honey do as soon as he got better? He went right back to our lot and started clearing again.  I asked him to please be more careful. He assured me he would. So far I am glad to say he has been poison free!  This may be due to the fact that Bumble still prays for his "poisoning" even though he is better.  She got so used to praying for him, she justs incorporates that into her prayer.   Here are some recent pictures of Honey's progress.




Thank you Honey for all your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment