Thursday, May 7, 2015

Catching Up With the Bees: Honeycomb

Honeycomb is almost five months now!  She is still my smallest Bee weighing in at only 14 pounds, unlike her siblings who were tipping the scales at 20 lbs by now!  One of the benefits of being my smallest baby is that she actually gets to sit in the Bumbo seat that I have.  None of my other children could fit.  I remember trying to stuff their legs in but their thighs were too pudgy!
Let's peek in on Honeycomb sitting in her Bumbo seat, waiting for her first tastes of rice cereal...


   Here comes the rice cereal.  How do you like it?...


Not so much?!  Well, I am sure you will be loving it soon. I will stop for now and try again later...




Glad to see you are happy about that!  Now let's go enjoy this "Bee"utiful spring day!


No comments:

Post a Comment