Saturday, May 30, 2015

Two Bees and A Field Trip

Two Bees went on a field trip last week...


Honey went with Bumble and her Kindergarten class to Lake Tobias.  Someone else wanted to go to...


  Sorry Stinger.  You are staying home with mom and Honeycomb!

  I was glad Honey was able to go on the trip with her.  I would have worried all day if she would had went without one of us!  I mean, she is only six!  Who would have been there to warn her of all the danger?!  Just look at these horns...

Bumble, stand back or he will get you!

And here someone needed to warn her that the ostrich could eat her alive...

Seriously, Bumble!  Watch out!  

Never trust a hungry goat, Bumble...


Ok, so maybe Honey teases me that I warn my Bees way to much when we are out and about.  I am sure Honey didn't give her any of these warnings, but just knowing he was along with her on this trip made me feel a lot better.  Thanks Honey for being a chaperone on Bumble's field trip, and sorry you came home so exhausted!   I WARNED you they would be full of energy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment