Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Bees and the Electric Company

Dear PP&L,

     Just to let you know in advance, I am calling your customer service number AGAIN!  Even though one of your representatives told me a month or so ago that I would be getting a bill in the mail, I am still waiting on one.  It has been over six months since we started electric service and no one at your company seems to care.  I am fine with free electric, but I know one day you won't be!  I tried looking on your website to see if you have an office somewhere I can drive to and speak to someone face to face, but could not find any.  So, I will call AGAIN, and I am sure I will be told by a recording that due to high call volume a customer service representative will call me back between this hour and this hour.  I will patiently await your call! 
                 
                                                                                                Sincerely,
            The Bees that just want to pay their enormous electric bill before it gets even more enormous!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment