Monday, March 10, 2014

Honey's Breakfast Contribution

Look what is sitting on the Bee's kitchen counter...

 
Dozens of Iced Cinnamon Twists!  A Bee slaved away all day making these.  I wish I could say that Bee was me, but that would be a lie.  It was Honey's mom and sister.  Honey picked these up for the staff breakfast at his school tomorrow.  I asked him if it was take your wife to work day tomorrow and unfortunately it is not.  I kept the plastic wrap on them even to take the picture because if I dare open them they wouldn't last until tomorrow!  Seriously, they are fabulous!
 
If you have never tried Beeman's Baked Goods before click here for the link to their Facebook page.  I am sure they would be glad to send you some!  And keep them in mind for your next fundraiser.  Do I know how to pick the right family to marry into or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment