Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hot Chicken and Cheese Dip

Here is the recipe for Hot Chicken and Cheese Dip.  This is a combination of a recipe I received from a friend and one I found online.  Here are the ingredients:

 
2 - 10 oz. cans of chunk chicken
2- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup of barbeque sauce (or hot sauce which I will address later!)
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese


First drain the chicken.  Then combine it in a bowl with the cream cheese, ranch dressing, barbeque sauce, and shredded cheese. 

 
Then put it in a baking dish and bake at 350 for about 1/2 hour and you are done!  Wow, that was easy!  Serve it with tortilla chips.
 
Now, because I love Honey and I know how he loves hot and spicy food, I will show you how I make this dip for him.  Combine all of the ingredients, but instead of the barbecue sauce add hot sauce.  You can add as much as you like, which for me is none at all!  But because I love Honey I added it and here is what it will look like...
 
 
Then bake it just like the dip above.
 
 To maintain marital harmony, I made both kinds!

 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment