Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dear PP&L

Dear PP&L,
     The Bees would really like to receive their electric bill.  So you are not in the "dark" I will explain further.  We have had our electric hooked up since May at our new hive and have yet to receive a bill.  This is quite "shocking" to me as I would think I would have seen at least something from your company by now.  I have other electric companies calling our hive wanting me to "switch" to their company.  They say I am paying too much for electricity.  How do they know!?!?! Are you sending my bill to them? Anyway, I have contacted your company two times requesting a bill and each time I was assured I would receive one.  I am still waiting.   I have no idea what to budget for electricity every month and I do not like it.  I understand that your work load must not be on the "light" side, but I am hoping someone at your company can "shine some light" on this matter.

                                                         A Bee that just wants your company to get it's "wires" uncrossed,
                                                                                                                     Queen


                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment