Monday, September 30, 2013

The Bee's Have A Ball

     Queen Bee has been behind in housework for the past week due to not feeling well.  When Honey came home tonight I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to catch up on laundry and do some cleaning.  Honey was fine with this and took Bumble and Stinger outside and played with them.  I folded three baskets of laundry, enjoying the peace and quiet until my thoughts were interrupted by hearing this happening in our basement...


Honey let them play with his golf balls!


Did I mention that Honey works for a golf course during the summer?  Did I mention that he collects all the golf balls that people leave behind!?!


Stinger's kitten Happy even joined in the fun!


Honey, this is not quite what I had in mind, but thanks for watching the kids!


The good news is I have all the laundry done and the house is more organized.  The bad news is now I have a messy basement.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow.  I think this would be a good time to mention that if anybody ever needs any golf balls please let Honey know!

No comments:

Post a Comment