Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Catching Up With The Bees

Queen Bee is starting to feel more like herself!  The headache is not constant anymore and when I feel one coming on it is easily taken care of now with Tylenol.  Since it has been awhile since I posted, I thought I would fill you in on what happened last week in our hive while mama wasn't feeling well. 
 
Stinger surprised me with a sink full of balls...
 
 
and Bumble surprised me with a bathroom full of toilet paper pyramids...
 
 
and announced she found a new pet...
 
 
I learned a long time ago that mom's do not get sick days,  so I was especially glad when night time came!  When Bumble and Stinger went to bed, at least I could relax by the fire while Honey watched football...


 Just kidding... I don't think I will ever be able to relax around football again!


No comments:

Post a Comment