Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Queen Bee Goes To CVS Again

At my last trip to CVS, I received $5.00 extra bucks to spend at a later time.   This week I decided was the perfect week to go shopping there again and trade in my extra bucks for more diapers! 
 
When you buy $30.00 worth of  Huggies or Pampers jumbo pack diapers this week, you will receive $10.00 extra bucks to use on your next shopping trip. They are on sale for $10.00 a pack so I had to buy three packs. 
 

I also had three coupons for $2.00 off one pack of pampers that I had printed from www.coupons.com.  This is how my transaction broke down:
3 packs of diapers $10.00x3= $30.00
                                               -$6.00 in coupons
                                               -$5.00 extra bucks from my last shopping trip
                                              =$ 19.00
Plus a $10.00 extra bucks coupon to use on my next shopping trip printed at the register.  I may use this $10.00 to get free milk for the week or may save it and use it on diapers again.  I haven't decided yet. 

Also I received this in the mail last week...

 
Try a Schick Hydro Silk Razor for FREE.  Well, thank you I think I will!  I wonder if this will ever be on sale at CVS with some extra bucks attached to it.  Would I be able to get the razor for free and still get the extra bucks?  If I am able to do that I could walk out of the store and say, "Wow, that was a close shave. I pulled that deal off just by a whisker!"

No comments:

Post a Comment