Friday, December 28, 2012

Queen Bee Like Cheese and Crackers

This week is a great week to use the Townhouse Flatbread Crisps cracker coupons at Weis Markets.  As I let you know in an earlier post you can print them at www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com.  They are on sale for $1.99 each.  You must buy 3 boxes to get the sale price.  The coupons will double to $1.40 making each box $0.59.   
 
 
Notice I bought roasted garlic crackers.  These should accent my garlic garlic dip pretty well!  I am sure Honey can't wait!
 
How about some cheese to go with the crackers?    

 
Cracker Barrel cheeses are on sale this week for $2.00 for an 8 oz. block. Again you must buy three to get the sale price. There is a coupon at www.coupons.com for $1.00 off of 2. Your final price for each one will be $1.67.

You have reached the part in my post where I usually insert a creative pun.  However, I thought in this post I would leave that part out.  I think it would just be too cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment