Monday, December 10, 2012

The Quilting Bee, Part 1

My mother-in-law loves to quilt.  For that reason we will call her Quilting Bee on this blog from here on out. (If she is ok with that!) Her hive is full of fabric, thread, needles, and a quilting frame. I am lucky enough to be the owner of some of her creations. Here are a few...    
 
This one is red and white.  Hopefully giving it to Honey and I didn't make her blue!  I know she spent many hours on this.
 

 
This one she named Grandma's Flower Garden.
 
 
Let's take a closer look at the pretty flowers! This quilt must contain hundreds of patches. Yes, it is even quilted by hand.

 
If you like turquoise, blues, and greens you will love this one!

 
Bumble does!

 
I plan to post more of Quilting Bee's quilts, "sew" make sure to check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment