Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Queen Bee Goes To CVS

I shopped at CVS this week.  I don't do this frequently but I desperately needed diapers. Well, that statement could be misleading. Let me rephrase. Stinger desperately needed diapers.  Stinger has always been happier wearing nothing but a diaper. When he was younger he would always fuss when I took him to unfamiliar places.  All I would have to do was take off his clothes and he would stop fussing.  I have many pictures to prove that statement.  Here he is at Bumble's birthday party last year...

 
These photos were taken over the summer.  I promise he has a diaper on in this picture.

 
See I told you he is always a happy boy when wearing nothing but a diaper. It must be a boy thing.


Anyway, I went to CVS because of a sale on jumbo pack Pamper diapers this week.  Those of you that buy diapers will know what size pack that is.  The shelf price is $12.99 but they are on sale for $9.99.  There is a $2.00 off of one pack coupon available at www.coupons.com making them $7.99. But here is the best part.  CVS will give you a $4.00 extra bucks coupon on your next shopping trip when you buy one pack.  Remember this is only good for one pack of diapers. If you buy two packs do not expect another $4.00 extra bucks coupon for the second pack.

To make your CVS trip worth while you may also want to pick up Sparkle paper towels. The 8 roll pack is on sale for $4.99.  There is a $1.00 off of 1 pack coupon at www.sparkletowels.com making them $3.99. 

Also All laundry detergent (32 load) is on sale for $3.99. This includes the free and clear detergent which I have to buy.  There was a $1.00 off of 1 detergent coupon in this weeks Sunday paper making it $2.99.  They will also give you $1.00 extra bucks coupon at the register when you buy one. 

So if you have a child in need of diapers this week why not pamper them and check out CVS.  It will make your child hap"pee".

No comments:

Post a Comment