Friday, May 10, 2013

Learn To Sign With Stinger

      Stinger has been more interested in learning signs this week than ever before.  At first he was a little hesitant to learn it and would always whine when I used signs for things.  Now I see him watch my hands every time I talk.  I have to be careful because he thinks everything I do is a sign! He is eager to learn so I am trying to keep up with him!  Bumble has picked up on it faster than me and she can easily remember any signs that I forget!

This one is Stingers favorite.  It is "car". 


To do this sign you hold your hands like you are holding a steering wheel and drive your car.  He always seems to have a very large steering wheel. 



This is the sign for "shoe."  To do this sign you bang your fists together as if they were shoes.

 
He doesn't hold his fists exactly right but I know that when he bangs his fists together he means shoes.  Too bad Stinger hates wearing shoes.  Maybe I should have taught him the sign for barefoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment