Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Birds And The Bees

 Dear Robin,
     I just want to inform you that if you want to continue to live on top of the porch light at our new hive that you will need an occupancy permit. 



Just to let you know, they probably will not issue you one.  I have learned many new things about the construction process.  You see, there are no stairs to your nest and that is a hazard.  Also, there is still no septic system so you have to leave!  I am sure you know all about birds, so let me inform you about the Bees.  We build hives.  This is our hive.  Go build your nest elsewhere.  Oh, and please clean up after yourself when you leave!
 
 
Don't make me take this to dispute to twitter because you will not like what I have to tweet!
 
                                                    Thank you,
                                                                      Queen Bee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment