Monday, January 6, 2014

A Bee Is Sad

Honey had to go back to work today after being off for two weeks.  Bumble who is attached to her daddy was quite sad about this.  She told him last night that she wanted him to draw a picture of himself so she could look at it today and remember him!   I was thankful for the two hour delay they had this morning, that way Bumble could be awake to say her goodbyes.  Here she is waiting for Honey to pull out of the driveway...

 
 and watching him disappear down the road...

 
I knew I had to keep her busy so we played school with her stuffed animals, worked on her scrapbook, and I let her bake and decorate a cake...

 
She showed it to daddy as soon as he walked in the door.  I can only imagine how happy she will be when she learns daddy has off tomorrow because of the cold weather.  She will be thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment