Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Queen Bee Is Daring and Languid

      What color will Honey and I's bedroom be?  We have chosen Sherwin William's color Languid Blue.   Blue is more daring than cream and brown.   I don't know what has gotten into me.  By the way, languid means lacking energy and drooping as if from exhaustion.  I think this fits us perfectly after my long day taking care of Bumble and Stinger and Honey's day at work!
      If you would like to see this daring blue color you can click here and it will take you to Mr. Sherwin Williams lovely website.  I did have a funny sentence here but because of it's subject matter I opted not to publish it.  I guess my daring streak is over already!

3 comments:

  1. I like it. I think we used to call it Williamsburg blue. Languid? Ha!
    Gramma B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who decides on the names of paint colors and what your qualifications have to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks different on the other computer. This one looks much grayer! More languid you might say! Gramma B

    ReplyDelete