Thursday, January 2, 2014

Queen Bee Makes Southwest Bean Salsa

This is a recipe I received a while ago from my sister-in-law.  I hope she won't mind if I share it with you all!  Here is the recipe for Southwest Bean Salad...
 

 
1- 15 oz. shoe peg corn (drain & rinse)
1-15 oz. black beans (drain & rinse)
1- 15 oz. black eye peas (drain & rinse)
2 cloves garlic minced
1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
6 green onions chopped
1 green pepper chopped
1 red pepper chopped
12 oz. zesty Italian dressing
salt and pepper to taste
 
 
Mix all the ingredients together...


and then refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.  That is the hardest part of this recipe...waiting a whole entire day before you can devour it.  I promise it will be worth the wait!  Then eat it with your favorite tortilla chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment