Friday, January 17, 2014

Dear Assorted Cake Doughnut Maker

Dear Assorted Cake Doughnut Maker,
    On behalf of everyone I would like to inform you that no one likes the plain boring doughnuts in your assortment. 
 
They would rather eat the powdered sugar coated ones. As proof in the photo above, the boring ones are the last ones to get eaten.   Even though some of the sugary powder from the other doughnuts rubbed off on them I still could get no takers.  I am usually the one that partakes of them after my family has eaten all the good ones.  What is more alarming is reading the nutrition facts on your assorted doughnuts.  Why are the plain doughnuts higher in calories and fat than the powdered ones?  Not only am I left with the plain doughnuts, but I am eating more calories and fat too.  This makes no sense.  Why not save the "dough" you are spending on the extra fat for the plain doughnuts and use that money to powder them instead?  This makes better business sense if you ask me. Your consumers will be happier and thinner. Being thinner may help them live longer, which means you will sell more doughnuts!
 
Sincerely,
Queen Bee
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment