Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Amazing Week At Weis Markets

It has been awhile since I posted some amazing coupon deals.  I have to admit I took some time off from couponing just due to the fact that life has been a little busy lately.  During this time I tried out some other stores but none compare to the deals I can find at Weis Markets.  This week I HAD to make the trip to Weis Markets for some excellent deals!   I was able to get a cart of groceries for just $59.81! If you minus off the $25.00 worth of Catalina coupons that printed at the register the total would come to $34.81!  If I would not have used any coupons or did any of their amazing deals it would have cost me $128.11!  Here is one of the deals I did... 
 
This week when you purchase $30.00 worth of Kimberly-Clark and Colgate products a $10.00 coupon will print at the register to be used at your next shopping trip.
 
If you have a baby and need diapers, purchase 3- Huggies Jumbo pack diapers and 1-Huggies soft pack of wipes.  
 

Here is how my transaction broke down:
Total shelf price of above items: $32.26
Total sale price: $28.86
-$4.50 (3- $1.50 off of 1 coupons printed from www.coupons.com)
-$1.00 (1-$0.50 off of 1 coupon printed from www.coupons.com)
-$1.00 (1-$1.00 off of 1 coupon from Get Grillin' coupon booklet available at Weis Stores)
=$22.36
-$10.00 off coupon (will print at register)
-$5.00 off coupon (additional Catalina printing at register when you buy 3 packs of diapers!)
=$7.36 for 3 packs of diapers and 1 pack of wipes!!!!


Now you know why I just had to make the trek to Weis.  Thanks goes out to my sister for watching Bumble and Stinger for me while I shopped!  There are other marvelous deals at Weis this week and I will post some later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment