Monday, July 1, 2013

Stinger's First Big Mess In Our New Hive

I knew it would happen sooner or later. Stinger is known for his big messes and for his ability to get into everything!  Here is the first big mess he made in our new hive...
 
 
So much for trying to limit Stinger's daily sugar intake!  I think he had a craving... 
 
 
He found the sugar I left out on the kitchen counter and dumped it all over the dining room floor.  He managed to do all this in the time it took me to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer.  The good news is that laundry is now dry.

 
The bad news is now I have more to do!

 
Isn't Stinger so sweet?!?

3 comments:

  1. At least he didn't dump it all on the carpet! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do appreciate that he dumped it on a hard surface! Have you had a sugar covered carpet experience? - Queen Bee

    ReplyDelete