Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bumble Writes A Song

I finally bought the notebook that Bumble wanted.  That same afternoon, Stinger had a doctor's appointment.  Bumble informed me on the way to the appointment that this notebook was going to be her songbook and that she was going to write a song.  Here is the song Bumble wrote on the way to Stinger's appointment...
 
 
If you can't quite read it, let me translate it for you...
 
Nobody knows that it was my birthday
and nobody was there
and we had ice cream
and cupcakes
and we had cake.
 
Wow Bumble.  How depressing!  I think you might be a country music songwriter in the future.  I wish you could hear the mournful tune she put to this.  I have heard it many times in the last couple of days.  Making up songs is nothing new for Bumble.  If I remember correctly she sang her first original song at two years of age while brushing her teeth. 
Bumble, I love your songs!  You have brought a whole new meaning to the word "note" book!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment