Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stinger Sleeps

A friend invited us Bees to go swimming at their house.  It's nice to have friends that aren't scared of Bees. Well, Bumble loved every minute of it and could have stayed all day.  She even put her entire head under water.  (This is the girl that screams if water drips down her face in the bathtub!)  I am quite proud of her! Stinger HATED the pool at first and would not let me put him in it.  After letting him warm up to the idea and after seeing how much fun his sister was having he finally gave in.  He LOVED it and had a smile on his face most of the time.  Within a minute of arriving back home this is how I found him. 
 
 
 Poor Stinger didn't even have time to take one of his shoes off! It was around 5:30 in the afternoon and I hadn't fed him supper yet so I cooked him scrambled eggs and tried to wake him so he would have something in his stomach before bed.  He would not wake up!!!  So I put him in his crib and he slept until 6:30 the next morning.  I finally found an activity that tires him out!    

No comments:

Post a Comment