Thursday, June 20, 2013

Queen Bee Forgives

Dear Weis Markets,
     I forgive you.  At first I was grossed out and felt sick to my stomach, but I realize we are all human and we all make mistakes.  You see I returned to my old stompin' grounds the other day and shopped at your store.  Imagine my excitement to finally be able to shop at my favorite store once again where I know where everything is!  I spied your ever so delicious peanut butter filled doughnuts that I can't seem to get enough of recently.  I just had to buy them.  I even paid full price...
 
 
When I came home I opened the box and inhaled one of the doughnuts.  An hour later Honey came home and took a bite of one as well.  He immediately spit it out in disgust.  I asked him what was wrong.  Well, I think pictures are sometimes better than words... 


Every single one of them had mold on the inside.  Green mold.  I am still a little grossed out by the fact that I consumed one of them.  I guess if I would have eaten it like a lady I would have seen the mold.  My stomach still feels a little queasy and I "doughnut" believe I will be eating another doughnut for a while! 

                                                                                       Sincerely,
                                                                                       A Slightly Disgusted but Forgiving Queen Bee



No comments:

Post a Comment