Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Bees Search For The Best Honey Mustard

As you can imagine the Bees love anything that contains honey.  I especially love honey mustard and I have bought and tried many brands over the years only to be let down.  Most brands are nothing to write home about and they end up sitting in the refrigerator door, patiently waiting their turn to finally get out.  How disappointing it must be for them because when I do get them out, it is because they have expired and need to be tossed!
I have been searching for the perfect honey mustard and I have finally found the absolute best...
 
 
Bell-View honey mustard.  I love it.  I devour it.  The container easily gets empty before the expiration date.  It is excellent on chicken.  Queen Bee's search is over, and since it has the name Honey in it, it has to be good! (Honey told me to write that!)

2 comments:

  1. Did you get it at Weis? Have you ever tried Ken's? We really like that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it at Glenwood Foods near Greencastle. I am not sure what other stores carry it. I don't know if I ever tried Ken's. I would have to see what the bottle looked like to see if I recognize it!- Queen Bee

    ReplyDelete