Monday, June 3, 2013

The Bee's Have A Moving Experience

The Bees decided to move all their heavy items to their new hive on Saturday night.  My family came with vehicles and muscles to help us out. We loaded up two trucks and a trailer. 
 

Our new hive was abuzz with activity...


It was a hot job since our air conditioner wasn't up and running yet, but we all survived.


After we were finished unloading the trucks we were in need of food and cold drinks.  I tried to order pizza and drinks and have them delivered to our new hive, but I couldn't find a pizza place willing to deliver.  I guess that really does mean we are moving to the country!  My brother was kind enough to pick up the pizza and deliver it to us. 

When we finally arrived home that night we made Bumble a bed on the floor.  She LOVES sleeping on the floor so much I don't know why she even has a bed! Honey read her a story and she fell asleep right away.  We kept Stinger's crib because he NEEDS it!  It's the only place he will sleep.
 

Thanks to all my siblings for the use of their vehicles and trailer.  Hopefully you all had a fun evening even though it was incredibly hot! 

Seeing our old home so empty is quite a "moving" experience.  I will cherish my last week in our old hive!

No comments:

Post a Comment