Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bumble's School Lesson Book

This is the school lesson book I bought for Bumble... 
 
 
 
Bumble LOVES school lessons and asks for them!!! This book was worth every cent of the $2.69 I paid for it at the local bent and dent store!
 
Her favorite part of this book are the blank pages where she can write whatever she wants and then draw a picture to go with it.   Here is the first one she did with no help from mama...
 
 
It says (in Bumble language)...
I love my mom
and my dad
and my baby
brother and my
stuffed animals
and toys.
 
Here is the second one she did...
 
 
It reads (interpreted) as:
I love my family
 
I am starting to see a recurring theme in her writing.  I am glad she loves us so much because we love her! I also love the fact that she drew all of us Bees near flowers because us Bees love flowers!  Good job Bumble!   

No comments:

Post a Comment