Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stinger's Laser Blocks

Stinger received Laser Pegs ABC Blocks as one of his birthday presents from my sister and her family.  My sister always finds the most creative and fun toys! Stinger really enjoys these and since I had never seen anything like this before, I thought Stinger would demonstrate why he loves these so much.
 
First get out all the cool looking blocks...
 
 
Then, put a block on the base and press the button so it lights up...
 
 
Each block has a peg that fits into the next block.  Keep building it higher, Stinger...

 
and higher...
 

Now lets look through it...


There are three different light settings and many games that can be played with these as well.  Bumble likes it when I give her words to spell.  The Bee family loves this educational and creative toy.  I know I always end my posts with a pun, but for some reason tonight I cannot come up with one.  Please forgive my writer's "block!"

1 comment:

  1. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwadeOctober 2, 2013 at 6:32 PM

    me and mom knew you would like it

    ReplyDelete