Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stinger's Birthday Preparation

 Stinger will turn 2 tomorrow (Monday)!!!


I am just thankful that he can smile again after being sick for several days.  To prepare for his birthday, I decided I better get working on his cake.  I wanted it to be Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free.   Once again it's Betty Crocker to the rescue...

 
I made it according to her package directions, but had to substitute butter for plant based butter in order to get it to be dairy-free.  I tasted the butter and well, it is indeed natural!  I also used the butter for the icing along with almond milk in place of cows milk...

 
Let's hope the cake is edible and that he likes it.  I also bought some ice cream for him to eat with his cake...

 
I have tasted this ice cream before and it is actually delicious! 
 
I hope Stinger has a fun day tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment