Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Bee's Dishwasher

 So what is Queen Bee going to dish out today? Well, lately I have been feeling that washing dishes has become my lot in life!  However, that has changed this week. Our water is finally clear enough that I was able to use our dishwasher for the very first time! 
 
 
No more dish pan hands for this Bee! I probably shouldn't admit this, but it was also the first time that I had used one of these machines in my entire life.  I had to read the manual in order to figure it out!  As it turns out, it is not that complicated.  Even Bumble can use it!  She loves helping me load it and unload it...
 
 
 I have to admit it felt strange having a machine do my work for me.  I was a little uncomfortable and I didn't know what to do with all the extra time on my hands.  Honey finally told me to stop pacing and to sit down and relax for a change, so I read a magazine that came in the mail.  I could get used to this.  In fact, why didn't I get one of these years ago?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment