Friday, August 16, 2013

Dear Stinger

Dear Stinger,
     I promise that next year we will not get passes to Hersheypark.  You seemed annoyed the last time we went.   You see, I have been letting you eat some foods that have gluten and dairy in them just to see how it would affect you.  You had been doing much better lately and I guess I thought you could try to handle some different foods now.   I see the look in your eye when you see others eating delicious foods that you can't have.  I feel bad for you.   As much as I want you to eat like a "normal" child I am putting you back on your diet.   You seemed a little off this week...
 

This picture taken at Hersheypark says it all and it breaks your mama's heart.  I am sorry it was so loud.  Next year I promise we will stay close to our hive and enjoy our nice quiet lawn where you can catch lightning bugs, play ball, and tackle Bumble to the ground!   I think it will "bee" lots of fun!
                                            
                                                                                                                Love,
                                                                                                                Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment