Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Queen Bee Makes Potato Casserole

Need something new to make for dinner tonight?
How about a wonderful potato casserole recipe.  Here are the ingredients:
 

2 lb. bag of hash browns, thawed
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. french onion dip
1 can of cream of chicken soup
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup melted butter
salt and pepper to taste

Mix all the above ingredients together in a large bowl...


Then pour it into a 13x9 casserole dish. 


Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.   Now wasn't that easy?!  I am sorry that I do not have a picture of the casserole after I took it out of the oven.  You see, I was too excited to eat this that I forgot to take a picture!  This is one "spud"tacular recipe!

2 comments:

  1. I made this with dinner this week, very yummy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! It is one of my favorite recipes and so easy to make. Thanks for reading! -Queen Bee

      Delete