Monday, February 11, 2013

Cheap Shampoo and Conditioner at CVS

If you like Pantene shampoo and conditioner you may want to go to CVS this week.  I know I posted a week or so ago about cheap Pantene at Weis Markets, but even I didn't get to do that deal.  I was too ill.  I am glad I waited though because this deal is even better.
 
Buy 9 Pantene shampoos and/or conditioners in any combination at CVS.  The total will come to $30.00 or $31.80 to be exact because of tax.  Now, we refuse to pay full price, don't we!  
 
 
Instead of paying full price use 4- $3.00 off of 2 Pantene product coupons that were in a recent Procter and Gamble insert in the Sunday Paper.  This will bring the total to $19.08.  To lower the total even more I used the $10.00 cash card I received from buying diapers a couple of weeks ago.  This brought the total to $9.08.  The best part of this deal is when you buy $30.00 worth or certain Procter and Gamble products you will receive $10.00 extra bucks that will print on your receipt.   Thanks CVS!  If you do not have the above coupons I do believe there is a $2.00 off of 2 Pantene product coupon available to print at www.coupons.com.  "Head" to CVS to get yours before they are gone.  You know what they say "hair" today, gone tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment