Monday, February 18, 2013

The Running Pants Post

Dear Important Person at Target in Charge of Big Decisions,

     Can you please bring back my favorite pair of running pants? To be exact the C9 by Champion black semi-fitted pants that have the white stripe across the front. These are my absolute favorite pair of athletic pants and I can not find them anywhere in stores. I checked online and unfortunately the extra small/short size that are available will not fit me.  You see, I have tried all the other brands and nothing looks good on me.  They are all too long.  If I ran around a corner the pant legs would still be coming around the corner 30 seconds after I did.   I also have had two children.  I have jiggles. The skin tight exercise pants do not look good on me. Trust me.  I wouldn't even wear them around the house and I wouldn't want to scare any neighbors as I am running.  I also have hips.  Large enough to push out babies in record time as my baby doctors have told me.  Skin tight is not the way to go! So you can see why I like your semi-fitted pants.  They do not show the jiggles. They are not skin tight.  They are comfy and fit me perfectly.  So please, please bring them back.  I beg of you.   My neighbors that live along the road I run, beg of you.  Let me know soon and I will "run" to the store closest to me and pay full price. I don't care. Just bring them back!

                                                                                                       Thank you,
                                                                                                       A jiggley Bee that justs wants to run

No comments:

Post a Comment