Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Cupcakes For Honey, Continued

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! As you know Bumble and I made cupcakes for Honey yesterday. 
 
Let's see if Honey and Bumble like them. Here is the play by play action!
 
 Honey and Bumble both take the cupcake in their hand and slowly peel back the pink cupcake paper.  They carefully examine it hoping to make the basket. 
 
 
They raise the cupcake to their mouth in one single motion...
 
 
 
and into the mouth/basket it goes!

 
What's that! Do I see a smile!
 
 
I think Honey and Bumble both liked it! Thanks Honey and Bumble for being good "sports" and showing everybody how bees eat cupcakes!
 
I am also happy to report that Bumbles pajamas did not get dirty! I wish I could say the same thing for her mouth!
 
This cupcake recipe came from www.kraftfoods.com which is an excellent website for quick and easy recipes!  Check it out for more great cupcake ideas!
 
Happy Valentine's Day Honey!   Thank you for all that you do for us! We love you!
- From Queen, Bumble, and Stinger!
 

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is my teary-eyed mile for the day! GB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops I meant "smile"! for the day

      Delete
    2. I figured that is what you meant! Although I ran a teary-eyed mile before!! - Queen Bee

      Delete