Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Queen Bee Is Thankful for Food

If you are going to Weis Markets this week please check the store flyer and coupons for deals as there are too many to list in this post.   At www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com there are Cheez-It cracker coupons.  They are on sale for 2 for $5.00.  Each coupon is for $0.70 off of one which will double to $1.40 off each box.   
 

The total shelf price of these 4 boxes was $17.36. After sale and coupons these 4 boxes cost me $4.40.  One of these boxes is headed to our church nursery where Bumble and Stinger are known to consume large quantities of snacks. 
 
Not impressed yet? How about cereal?  If you use the coupon in the store flyer you can get selected General Mills cereals for 4 for $8.00 this week.  Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are included in this sale.  Each have coupons available at www.coupons.com and www.bettycrocker.com.  Some are for $.50 off a box and some for $0.60 off a box. Of course both coupons will double. 
 
If you can use four coupons of $0.60 off of one box the total cereals above will cost you $3.20 or $0.80 a box.  If I would have paid shelf price they would be $16.76 for all 4! Please never pay that much for cereal!  Again Cheerios make a great snack for church.  No wonder my children are never hungry for lunch on Sunday! 

And yes, I did buy a turkey. There are incredibly cheap so I couldn't resist.  He is currently in the freezer.  I am not sure when I will cook him but I will let you know when I do.  The first time I cooked a turkey I called my mom for instructions on what to do and we laughed for about 20 minutes! You want me to reach in where and pull out what?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment