Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Bees Get Free Milk

Got milk? When you purchase 4 participating Kellogg's cereals and a gallon of milk this week at Weis, the milk will be free (up to $3.99).  So what did Queen Bee buy?


I bought 4 boxes of Frosted Flakes and a gallon of milk.  I know the milk is not pictured above, but I promise I bought the milk.  So why did I buy Frosted Flakes?  I signed up at www.kelloggs.com for them to send me their emails.  These emails always include coupons for their products.  I was able to print 2 coupons for $0.50 off of one box of Frosted Flakes cereal.  I also went to their website and could directly print off 2 more just by logging in.  Keep in mind these coupons double to $1.00.

4 Frosted Flakes cereal x $2.00= $8.00
                        1 gallon of milk= $4.02
        Total before any discounts = $12.02
                                                                      -$3.99 off instantly
                                                                     -$4.00 in coupons
                                 Total after all discount and coupons =$4.03 for all four boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk. 
 
Now I think that deal is quite mooovalous!

No comments:

Post a Comment