Friday, November 9, 2012

The Bees Like Breakfast

I did not make it to Weis Markets this week yet.  Yes, I just heard your collective gasps!

Since I did not get to the store I do not have couponing pictures to share with you. Sorry.  I still wanted to fill you in on some coupons that are "must prints" this week if you like eating breakfast. 

At www.coupons.com there is a  $0.55 off of one box of Hungry Jack pancake mix. It is on sale at Weis this week for $2.00.  With the coupon doubling to $1.10 that makes the mix $0.90 a box. Honey is usually home for breakfast in the summertime so we go through a lot of pancake mix.  Here is a picture courtesy of Bumble that she took this summer of her breakfast.  Apparently her breakfast was more important than getting mommy's head in the picture!


Also make sure to check out the website www.woundedwarriorproject.com and click on the download coupons button.  The coupon I like the best is the $0.75 cents off of one Minute Maid orange juice.  This will double to $1.50.  Honey loves his orange juice! I am going to hold on to this one until it goes on sale at Weis.  Orange you glad you checked out my blog today?


No comments:

Post a Comment