Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Queen Bee Likes "Christy," Part 3

 After the museum our next stop was Townsend, TN. This is where the story gets interesting. I told Honey I wanted a picture of the church/school used in the show. We stopped and asked a lady working in her flowerbed alongside the road if she knew where it was. She gave us directions, but since we were not locals they made no sense to us. We found ourselves driving up this huge hill, or should I say mountain, that just seemed to climb higher and higher. I became nervous and told Honey to turn around! Then I had Honey stop again to ask for directions. This time I received somewhat better directions. We ended up driving back this road that eventually turned into dirt. Before we knew it, dogs came out of nowhere viciously barking and chasing our vehicle. There were a few houses on this road, and I seriously expected to see someone on their front porch with a shot gun! But then I saw it!!!!!


Look familiar Christy fans...
 


I took a total of three pictures...



and told Honey that we better leave before someone gets us!

Since the church/school is on private property this was as close as I could get to it. I do know the road name that the church/school is on. However, I will not post it as I know locals probably do not like nosy people like me! I kind of got that feeling as soon as I saw the vicious dogs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment