Friday, March 15, 2013

Inside Our New Hive

The inside colors of our new hive have been chosen. 
 
 
 
Honey will never be able to get the two hours of his life back that it took to pick the above items, but I think he will be happy when he sees it.  Looking at 3"x3" samples and trying to picture it covering the entire floor, counter, or fireplace is very hard to do.  I based everything around the ceramic tile I chose, because the one I chose is the only option they offered that I liked.  After choosing these I went over and over it in my mind trying to picture how it would look.  I plan on bringing in color with accessories like pillows and other decorations.  I debated whether or not I went too dark but we have a lot of light in the kitchen, dining room, and living room area.  I am trying to be patient, but I really want to see what it is going to look like.  Hopefully I won't be too "floored" when I see it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment