Thursday, March 21, 2013

Scott Toilet Paper Deal at Weis

 I normally do not get excited about buying toilet paper, but I will admit that changed this week.  There is a Scott Toilet Paper deal at Weis Markets this week I could not pass up.  Here is the deal...

Buy 3- packages Scott Toilet Paper and 1- Kleenex Hand Towels listed in the Weis flyer under the Kimberly-Clark sale section.

 
The shelf price of the Scott Toilet Paper is $9.49 and on sale for $7.49
The Kleenex Hand Towels shelf price is $2.99 and is on sale for $2.00
 
The total sale price for the above items came to $24.47.
I then used 3- $1.00 off of 1 Scott Toilet Paper coupons found in Sunday newspapers and 1- $1.00 off of 1 Weis Coupon found in the Weis Winter Savings Booklet.
For the Kleenex Hand Towels I used a $0.60 off of 1 coupon found at www.coupons.com and an ecoupon that was linked to my Weis Club Card for $0.60 off of 1 that doubled to $1.20.
 
Then since I bought $30.00 (based on shelf price) I received a $10.00 coupon on my next shopping order.  I also received a seperate $3.00 on my next shopping order for buying 3 packages of Scott's Toilet Paper.
 
With all these discounts and including the coupons I received at checkout I only paid $5.67 for everything pictured above.  Who knew toilet paper could be so exciting!
 
Thanks to www.forthemommas.com for the heads up on this deal.  Please check them out for more Weis deals this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment