Friday, March 22, 2013

My "Pop"ular Birthday Present

Bumble finally allowed me to open my birthday present after we got home from church Wednesday night.  Are you curious as to what it was?  Well I will not make you wait any longer. 

 
I received a popcorn popper.  I know this is probably not the most "pop"ular birthday gift, but I actually wanted one of these!
Bumble had fun learning how it worked.  I made sure to keep the manual just in case she had any difficult questions! 

 
Here she is putting the popcorn kernels in the popcorn popper.

 
Then we turned it on and out flew the popcorn.

 
Here is Bumble with the freshly made popcorn.


We decided to make last night movie night. This was the movie of choice...

 
 Here are Bumble and Stinger enjoying the movie and their popcorn.
 
 
Thank you Bumble and Honey for my popcorn popper!  I have a feeling it will be a very "pop"ular appliance in our hive!

No comments:

Post a Comment