Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ways To Save at Weis This Week

If I would have paid regular shelf price at Weis Markets for all the groceries below, I would have paid $55.82.   Thankfully, I only paid $15.26! Here is how you can do the same.
 
 
 
When you buy 2 boxes of 12 count PopTarts this week they are $1.99 a box.  If you receive emails from www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com there was a coupon for $.50 off of 1 box which will double to $1.00 off of 1 box.  You can print this coupon 2 times.  I paid $0.99 for each 12 count box of PopTarts. 

When you buy 2 Kraft Mayo this week and use a coupon from the Weis flyer they are $2.49 a jar.  There is also a $1.00 off of 1 coupon at www.coupons.com making the total $1.49 a jar!

Hanover Steam in Bag vegetables are $1.00 a bag this week.  I had a coupons for $1.00 off of 3 bags from a coupon in the Sunday paper and $1.00 off of 2 bags found in the Winter Savings booklet that Weis put out.  Since one was a manufacturers coupon and one was a Weis Coupon I could use them both.  I paid $1.00 for all 3 bags.

The Sunkist 10 soda was on sale for $1.67.  There was a $0.75 off of 1 coupon in the Sunday paper.  This doubled to $1.50 so I paid $0.17 for 1.

The Philadelphia Cooking Creme was on sale for $2.00 a container when you bought 3.  I used 2 $1.00 off of 1 coupons from the Sunday newspapers and one $1.00 off of 2 coupon from the Weis Winter Savings booklet.  This made them $1.00 each.

The Sargento cheese was on sale for $2.50 a bag.  I had a $0.55 off of one bag that I had printed last month at www.coupons.com.  The coupon doubles to $1.10 off of each bag. I paid $5.60 for all 4 bags of cheese.

The Simplait yogurt was on sale for $.50 a cup.  I had a $0.30 off of one coupon that is available at www.coupons.com. The coupon doubled to $0.60.  I made $0.20 for buying 2 of these.

The Betty Crocker Icing was $1.99 a container.  There is an ecoupon available at www.weismarkets.com  for $0.75 off of 1.  This will double to $1.50.  You can combine this with a manufacturers coupons for $1.00 off of 2 found at www.coupons.com.  If you have a Saving Star account they will also add $0.75 to you account for buying 2.  With all the discounts I paid $0.36 cents a container.

There are lots of way to save this week at Weis! Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment